The North West Triathlon is set in Nantwich, Cheshire and offers a spectator friendly venue for supporting family or friends and a fun and relaxed atmosphere is guaranteed.
Take a look at 'Go Tri' wave, a non-competitive shorter distance for first timers wanting to get involved and perhaps needing a helping hand.
- Heated outdoor pool swim in one of very few remaining inland brine pools left in the UK
- Cheshire countryside bike course
- Barony Park grass run course
- Split transitions at Nantwich swimming pool and Barony Park
- Finishers medal awarded at the finish line
There will be attractions and facilities available at the park for the triathlon including hot and cold food, refreshments, toilets, a play area with swings and slides that all make for a great day out for the family!
With 2 triathlons a year in Nantwich the events have welcomed thousands of competitors to partake in these triathlons aimed at all abilities, all levels of fitness, from complete novice to club and pro triathlete, as well as charity and fun competitors.