The UK's second largest city again hosts The Birmingham Triathlon at the fabulous Commonwealth Games venue of Sutton Park. This beautiful rural setting with closed to traffic cycle course is a true test for competitors of all abilities, whether first time novice or experienced club and age group triathlete. The swim in Powell's Pool seen at the Commonwealth Games Triathlon 2022, is a perfect setting for the start of a memorable triathlon experience.
Whether you want to “Tri a Triathlon” or are an experienced triathlete, The Birmingham Triathlon has challenging distances for all abilities.
Swim, Cycle and Run in the wilderness within an urban environment at Sutton Park, with its captivating scenery via the accessible network of roads and paths.
- Event course within Sutton Park, one of the largest urban parklands in Europe covering 2,400 acres
- Open water swim in Powell's Pool, the largest lake in the park at 48 acres
- Closed to traffic bike course within the park
- Rural run through heathland & ancient woodland
- Entries open to 14+ yr olds in the Sprint, Super Sprint & Fun distances
- Finishers medal for everyone
Estimated Wave Times (TBC)
7.00am Sprint male age 39 and below
7.30am Sprint male 40 plus
8.00am Sprint female and relay
8.30am Olympic male age 39 and below
9.30am Olympic male 40 plus
10.30am Olympic female and relay
11.30am All Super Sprint and Fun competitors